Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Back to School!

Sadly, the summer has to end some time. 

Grade 2 & Grade 5. and a new school for Kennedy! 











Brian made us a yummy breakfast and then I took Kennedy to school and Brian took Lexi. Kennedy was way more worried due to being in a new school and had lots of school supplies to take with her! I took her so she could have more time with a parent and Brian could head to work. 



She cried a lot the night before but when it was time for school in the morning, she was all smiles! When I was in the class with her, she told me she didn't even feel like crying! Her friend that lives by us was definitly holding in tears and looking nervous and scared so I asked if she needed a hug and she clung to me!! It was so cute and sad at the same time! Poor girl! But I hugged her tight (just like I hope a mom would do for Kennedy) and she seemed pleased. I left the school and started crying as I called Brian. I wanted to know how Lexi did and she did fantastic!!! No problems at all. Not sad at all for Brian to leave or stay in her class which made me cry more (happy tears!) that she is growing up too! Last year the first day was so hard for Lexi and this year she was great! My girls are growing up and while I love who they are becoming and I love having big kids, I also miss the little girls I had. My babies. My little buds who stayed home with me! But this is life. And its great.






 That husband of mine knows me well and took lots of pictures of Lexi! 








A comparison from last year to this year. 

And the next day was Friday, which was Brian's last summer friday off. Lexi took the bus for the first time and Brian and I walked Kennedy together. 



I'm lucky these 3 are mine. 

No comments: