Tuesday, September 12, 2017

August in a nutshell.

Lexi had CF clinic. Kennedy tagged along with Jason and Joanne to calaway park and we met them there after clinic.




then I took the girls to Olive Garden for dinner. Jason and Joanne did Peter's Drive in.
being silly.


Brian and I went to see the Phantom of the Opera. We bought tickets for Kathy-Jo and Darren too. (Brian's secretary and husband). WE went to Julio's Barrio first and the peach margarita is amazing!

just floating in a pool....

face-timing Nana while I drive!


Lexi found my phone.....😂

camping at Sheerness. Jeff and the kids joined us for one night.


I went early with the girls in the morning to get a spot in the first come first serve sites. Brian came with the boat after work.



















So hot!!!



 
Friday night we had a CRAZY wind storm. I stayed up half the night watching the kids! pretty scary in a tent.




From camping at Sheerness I went to Stirling to hang out with Devonee! We had a week planned out.

Day 1: Goldsprings park. it was hard work floating in the water for hours!

Day 2: Couch shopping for her, out for lunch, took kids to pool for afternoon. Then adults (Jeff and Amy too) went for dinner at Tony Romas while the kids went to evening swim! Big kids are great!!

Day 3: Drove to Olds, grabbed food and went to Glennifer Lake. We floated some more then Brian brought the boat out when we was off.







Day 4: Ortho appointment for Kennedy in RD (why I had to be back) then to Discovery Canyon! 












Day 5: Ditched the kids with Brian at home and we went shopping. Then she headed home Friday afternoon. What a SUPER FUN WEEK!!!!

After the weekend, I went to Edmonton for a few days. Its so weird both my kids now read in the car! It was quiet!!


We went back to the pool in Leduc, made elephant ears, picked apples off the tree, girls went shopping for school outfits with Nana, Becky and I went to Ikea and late night brownies at Moxies.





No comments: