Friday, September 05, 2014

The 7 year old!

I'm super behind on the family blog, but I'm going to try to catch up!

In july, Kennedy turned 7!!
We just love this happy, sweet, kind-hearted, easy going, funny, cute girl!!

Kennedy- you bring happiness to our family every single day! You are a very special girl!











On her actual birthday, she chose a friend (Kendra Larson) to take to Calaway Park. We went for the day and had a great time!!



On Sunday, we had a family dinner with cake! My parents, Becky and the boys and Kris and Tyson came down! Sadly, I didn't get a picture! Thanks for coming family!




She was one happy girl to get a new bike for her birthday!





And I saw this at HomeSense and wanted to buy it! Quit growing so quick, girls! Its actually super fun being an adult, but its more fun being a kid! Stay little! Love you!!

No comments: