Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lexi Loo

Yesterday, Lexi was getting dressed and asked for her happy face panties because she wanted to be happy today.

Later that afternoon, she says to me, "I'm happy today because I wore my happy face panties!"



This is our typical Lexi. She hates her hair being done, so its always messy. It has natural curls that she hates and I LOVE. Pretty much we do her hair for church and thats it. She loves soft pants and will NOT ever wear jeans. She has to pick out her clothes but refuses to dress herself. she also won't wipe her own butt after going to the bathroom! She is so funny. She's a spunky 3 year old that knows what she wants. She loves to snuggle, her blanky, bedtime stories, peanut butter and jam sandwiches, GUM, and movies. She's currently obsessed with Frozen just like her sister and Power Rangers on netflix. She is really attached to mommy but Daddy is fine too. She plays nicely in her room on her own for a bit and Kennedy NEVER did that. She likes her ponies, stuffies and packing anything in her backpack.

I really want Lexi to stay my little baby. I keep asking her but she's not going for it. I love how little and snuggly she is and Brian loves that she likes to snuggle with him! He eats it up (especially if he gets to snuggle instead of doing dishes!) She is a happy girl. The doctors are totally happy with her health! She's doing amazing! Even though she hates the dr.'s touching or poking her, she'll do it a bit grudgingly. She can give blood like a champ!



This is her very favourite outfit- a ballerina costume. She wears it EVERY DAY for at least a bit :)
And I totally had to bribe her to get these pictures!

Love you crazy girl!
3.5 years old.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh Lexi Loo, We Love you so much too! Ernesto always gets so excited when she comes to him to give him a hug, but while its happening he's like "is this really Lexi?" hehe

Kay said...

Lexi you are adorable! I love how happy you can be and your sweet smile. You are so kind and loving. I love your snuggles too. You are so protective of your sister and family. We are sp proud of you Lexi, love you, Nana