Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kennedy

Kennedy is sure growing up! I can't believe she will be 7 this summer!! SEVEN. She is loving French immersion in Gr. 1. She tried skiing this year and loved it, and they've been skating in gym class and she's getting the hang of it and liking that! She is our amazing eater. Whatever I make for supper, she happily eats it and says its the best! I love it! She will pretty much eat anything (except Zuccini!!!!) but her favs are salmon, steak, tater tot casserole, pitas and chicken with tzatziki, tacos, wraps....haha, this list goes on! She just likes food. there's very few things she won't try. 




She helps with the dishes and other chores pretty happily. I've got to work on a consistent system! She likes me to pick out her clothes so it matches but she has some fav outfits- her owl and fox shirts for sure! She's in her second year of gymnastics and can't wait to go into skating next year. She is such a sweet, kind hearted girl. She's always been more of a daddy's girl, but lately has been clingy to me. I think she starts to miss us with her long days at school. She's asking lots of questions and getting smarter about things. The last couple days she's even corrected my grammar! ah!! Her favourite things to do are color, crafts, play with her friends (barbies or outside) and be super active outside. She lives for adventures! Skiing, skating, playground, gymnastics, tobogganing, swimming- she loves it all! 
I love that she is the big sister. She's a great example to Lexi and such a great helper. She is a bit more sensitive than Lexi. She gets really hurt feelings if Lexi won't hug or kiss her or I get mad at her. 
Kennedy, you are such a lovely girl- inside and out!! You are adorable!
Love you, sweetie pie!
6.5 years old. 

3 comments:

rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

You are such a beautiful girl Kennedy, I think you got my emotional jeans (or stole your moms) ;) We love you so much too. You are such a help with Ethan and he really loves you and Lexi.

Kay said...

You are super sweet Kennedy. I love your active mind and asking lots of questions. You have a wonderful Mom and Dad who love you lots. You are an amazing big sister to Lexi and a caring cousin. Keep being great!! Love you, Nana.