Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Things.

1. I am SO DONE with winter. Up until about March 30, I was like, okay…this is winter in Alberta, what are you gunna do? But now, I'm DONE. Bring on spring. I really need to get outside and see the sun!

2. Yesterday, Lexi and I went shopping in Red Deer. She is such a good little shopper. She picked out all kinds of cute things and we only bought some and she was fine with that! She even likes to give opinions on what I try on-- for example a maxi dress I tried on made me look just like Elsa. She loved it!

3. I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Its great when Brian is working late, I just snuggle in a blanket and watch Greys.

4. I'm nearly done P90X3! I am so happy I did it! Brian didn't start it with me as he planned but I did it! I can do crow now (yoga pose- all weight on your arms in crouch position). It is my proudest accomplishment for the program!

5. I was looking at videos of the summer. The girls riding their bikes, Kennedy just learning how. Jumping on the trampoline, Kennedy's awesome flips, playing frisbee with dad. Oh how i miss summer!

6. At the end of April, I'm going to Nashville with Devonee and Kaylani! I'm super excited!

That is all.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

great job on p90x3! didn't even know you were doing that.
i am so done with winter too!!
oh mr sun, sun mr golden sun please shine down on me!!!