Wednesday, March 19, 2014

hair cut!

 The day after my birthday, I cut my hair all off! It was quite long before this. I've been wanting to cut it for nearly a year! I had an appointment in January, but I was brushing Kennedy's hair that day and I told her I was cutting mine and she cried! She begged me to keep it long! So I did...how can you say no to that?! then a few months later I chickened out. Then I wanted long hair for summer so I could have ponytails. So, November 25, I finally bit the bullet. It was up to my chin. I liked it a lot for a couple weeks, then hated it for a week or two, loved it again, now, its March and its driving me crazy! Its an awkward length and I really miss throwing my hair up! Kennedy really wants it to be long again. She wasn't upset I cut it, but she wants it to grow quicker! I keep telling Brian, don't let me cut it for a long time!


Its funny, in this picture, I like it so much and it was so quick and easy to do! But long hair is great too! Whatever I have, I just want the other!!! oy.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I LOVE it short, it really suits you!

Sheri said...

I'm going through the exact same identity crisis! Growing mine back too.