Wednesday, February 05, 2014

printed!

It CAME!!!!! A few weeks ago I got my blog printed into a book, and today it came in the mail! I love it! I'm so excited to have our family journal printed!! I always thought I was horrible at keeping a journal -- I have a scribbler that is not full yet that I started almost 10 years ago! But this is a journal!! I can do it! I love keeping up this blog for my family. I love recording our memories. This is our little life all abut us. I know I'll treasure this book for years to come and hopefully my kids will too.

I printed 2006-2009 and now that I know I like the book and the site I got it from I will print 2010-2013! yay!







Its really sunny in my dining room, yet the photos look a bit dark. But oh well, I'm enjoying sitting here at my laptop in the warmth of the sun and drinking hot chocolate while its -28 outside!!! Brrrr.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I need to do the same!! Who did you print with?

Kara said...

Yay! I got mine a few weeks ago, too. Love!

rebecca said...

LOVE!!! How/Who did you print with?

jessica said...

I printed it from blog2print.com super easy and well priced.