Saturday, June 23, 2018

catch up..... October 2017

When I came home from NYC, Brian had a big surprise for me! He had cleaned out the garage and added a walkout shelf in the garage! It looked so good! Just when I was singing his praises, telling him how great he was, how awesome the garage looked....he tells me he bought a second traeger BBQ! HA! that's brian! Get me all buttered up and thinking hes great so I won't bat an eye at a big purchase! We laughed about it and I threated to take it away, but of course I didn't- I love that he loves to BBQ for me! ;)




Kennedy competed in the cross country race in Innisfail. She did awesome. The weather was much better than last year! So fun to come watch her run each year! She is so good at running and she really likes it, or maybe just likes to skip school....who knows? ;)



Lexi turned 7!! Wow! I love this picture of her playing with Riley.






She had a friend birthday, we took them swimming and then back to our house for dinner, cake, and presents. She has great little friends. And she LOVES shopkins.



funny story about the cake, as the 3 pans were sitting on the counter cooling, I dropped a bowl on the granite counter and it SHATTERED everywhere! I was so worried it went into the cake. There were tiny pieces everywhere. So, to be sure, Brian cut off the top of all 3 layers of cake before we assembled it. Which made the cake a crumbly mess, but it worked out and Lexi liked all the flecks in the icing, she said it looked like sprinkles! Phew, I'm glad she was happy! And it was delicious!


 And Brian and I went on a date to see Jerry Seinfeld with Courtney and Zach. Jerry was hilarious!!!! We had dinner with Courtney and Zach before the show and had a great double date with them.

No comments: