Monday, December 19, 2016

catch up!

Wow, was November ever busy..... more on that later! But first, catch up from October!


Kennedy giving her first Family Home Evening lesson. She did great!

Orthodontist appointment....Kennedy needs another 2 teeth pulled! (YIKES!) It was TERRIBLE. the first time we pulled the bottom 2, back in February, it wasn't that bad. Pulling these top 2 (3rd in from the front not including the front teeth...and being married to a Denturist, I should remember their tooth number) they were AWFUL to pull. she wouldn't freeze, the dentist had to tug a lot, more needles, more tugging.....and lots of tears from Kennedy. I held it together until the car, then broke down crying too! poor girl! it was not fun seeing her in pain.

I was trying to eat healhier again (I'd put on a few pounds eating way too careless in the summer.) one night brian brought me a blizzard home, but not wanting to wreck my calories for the day, he ate 3/4 of it so I'd just get a little!! it was so funny. What a gentleman! Taking the calories for me, what a guy! ;)

Kennedy's cross country race!! She worked so hard to get chosen to go to the run! There were only 2 kids chosen from her class! (Her and Tess beside her)

 Unfortunately it was FREEZING that day. Like SOOOOOO COLD!!! Jordana and I kept going into my van to warm up with the kids! We were all frozen. so running in the cold was not fun! It burned the lungs terribly for me and I only had to run about 50 feet to get pictures quick! not so fun for her. So she was disappointed with her placement, but I still think she did great!

then we got snow in OCTOBER. grrrrr......

Thanksgiving we headed to Edmonton for a Hodder dinner. Brian made the turkey on the traeger. He is getting known for his delicious brined, stuffed turkeys! they are yummy!





 kids table!


 We had dinner Saturday night, then Sunday we celebrated Lexi's 6th birthday!! She requested elephant ears for breakfast (Or in the Livingstone family- scones. But in the normal HODDER family, they are elephant ears!)




birthday family dinner on her actual birthday....

 birthday bowling with her friends Elayna and Keira (Penny came later for hot dogs and cake)

more October coming.....

No comments: