Monday, April 04, 2016

Family Cleaning

We started a "Saturday Family Chores" day! I was able to convince Brian that this needs to be done as a family. Brian loves his Saturdays, so its not that he didn't want to help, he just wants to play instead! Don't we all?! Yes, I stay home. Yes, I have time to clean, but the girls need to learn. The family needs to work together. Everyone needs to take some responsibility and pride in the home. Maybe if they help clean, they will take care more during the week as it doesn't just magically get cleaned after them!

Kennedy cleans the upstairs bathroom and the 1/2 bath on the main floor.
Brian vacuums.
Lexi dusts (including the banister and railings. )
I clean the master bathroom and basement bathroom.
Both girls tidy their rooms and the basement toys.
Someone takes out recycle.
Garbages are taken out.
The girls and I do windows together.
I mop a different day for now.
In about an hour, the whole house is clean!


No comments: