Sunday, March 22, 2015

Disney on Ice!

On Saturday, My mom, sister and I took Ethan and my girls to Disney on Ice!! I found nearly a year ago,  that they were coming to Calgary and I bought tickets! So we have been waiting a while for this! Although- I didn't tell the girls we were going until 2 weeks before! Counting down every day from that far away would have killed me!! ;) 

We had the BEST time!!! we all LOVED it!!!! Disney is so magical. the costumes were great, the skating spectacular and the whole experience was just so fun!!! Kennedy was in AWE!!! She pretty much said "WOW" at the end of each number. The theme was princesses and heroes, so the girls dressed up in their princess costumes. They loved the whole show, but Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Mickey and Minnie were their FAV's!!! 












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun.