Thursday, September 18, 2014

Summer Recap Part 3

For the past few years, our family has been finding a cabin at a lake and we go for a week. Or however long people can get away. We have a really great time. One of my favourite things in the world is boating, so thats always a big plus!


my awesome parents!!
 All of us!

Out takes...



Boating!!
Brian was trying to lose a ski here, which is why he looks wobbly. He did accomplish it, but it wasn't the most graceful!!! Super funny to watch. 

We are SOOO proud of Lexi!! She was super brave to try out the knee board. I layed behind her holding on and I kept asking her if I could let go (she said NO). After a few minutes, my arms were giving out from more than half my body hanging in the water so I had to let go. and she was so happy! She immediately looked behind me with a big smile and then got really worried about me in floating in the water alone. She yelled at Papa in the boat to go get mommy.
After that, she wanted to go on her own!! Way to go Lexi!!
 big happy grin!!


 Nana had to bribe Kennedy to jump in the lake! She didn't want to go in at all! It was too cold for her! Silly girl. But she cannon balled in for her $5! haha!
 Papa helping Kennedy - water was still too cold!


Now lots of pictures....

Uncle Andrew made races and relays for the kids and of course gave them the annual horsey ride!


  We went to the Kraay Family Farm/Lacombe Corn Maze. It was lots of fun there! Yes, we got very lost in the corn maze and some of us may have panicked just a bit

 the many faces of Brian...
yes girls, your dad is crazy! :)

and then the summer sadly came to an end :(
I LOVE summer.
We had a great one and made lots of great memories. Family and friends make it all worth it!
Until next year... 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Love all the summer blogs and seeing all the fun you had. Great family memories!