Saturday, May 10, 2014

Its for real.

The day is finally here! Brian and I are building a house!!!! This is the first house we have ever owned and we are so thrilled to not only own a house, but to have it built and pick everything we want! I can't believe my dream is happening! We looked at so many houses to buy and just couldn't find one that felt like home and was what we were looking for. This will be our Forever house. We have no plans to leave this house for a very very long time!! It will be where we raise our family, have teenagers, our own yard and a garden and so much more! I'm just a tad excited :)










And on Thursday of this week, May 8th they started digging!!!!


Lots more pictures to come as it progresses!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

So exciting!!!! Shari was telling me all about it last weekend when we ran. We even measured my island to compare to yours......you are going to LOVE having that sized island.

Kara said...

Yay!! Always exciting!!