Tuesday, October 09, 2018

May


Mother's Day!

My traditional Mother's Day Walk! I look forward to it EVERY year!




Kennedy made this string art of a heart on wood all by herself. She even had the idea on her own after she saw a similar one somewhere. She hammered the nails herself and strung it. So sweet and so beautiful. 












The CF walk. This year, Brian and Kennedy were at Kennedy's baseball game, and Lexi and I were at the walk. Nana, Auntie Becky, Ethan and Riley joined us. I made matching hats for Brian, the girls and I. 






Kennedy started Baseball this year and LOVED it!! She was on a great team. The coaches were awesome, and the girls were all so sweet and bonded well and I loved how they always cheered each other on. This was Kennedy's first experience on a team and she could not have gotten a better team to play with. She loved it, and Brian and I LOVED watching her play. 


Kennedy had a baseball tournament in Ponoka. We camped there in our new trailer and Nana & Papa came to join us! 








Ready for dance and baseball. It was a crazy night - Lexi had dance, Kennedy had baseball practice and activity days for her and I and Brian was working late so it was all up to me to get everyone everywhere and fed. I'm so happy to be able to be a mom and do the mom things to these great kids!
 


Mother Daughter Activity Night. I'm the leader and I planned a night for moms to come and go on a walk with their daughter. They had a list of things to find, and things to do. Like find 3 flowers, trace each other in sidewalk chalk, race from a set point to a tree, take a silly selfie, find a spider web, and try to beat each other at a hoola hoop contest.  etc.  It was really fun!

















Setting up our new trailer! The girls loved playing in it.



Our first time in our new trailer was May Long Weekend at Sheerness, with Steve/Leanne, Kaylani, Mark/Devonee, Jeff/Amy









































Courtney, Becky and I had a girls night and made pillows. I love how they turned out. And I made them dinner and we watched movies and ate candy.










I'm so thankful for this guy. 





No comments: