Wednesday, March 01, 2017

oh january.....

January!! Back to real life. Holidays are done, and its time to get work done!
My first goal as soon as kids were back to school, was to clean the pantry! It was only slightly messy....





 Everything came out....
 



much better :)

cute girl at the dollar store with me



the girls being silly- backwards day and crazy hair. 



Brian went to Red Deer to help with demolition on Warren's new house, I sent Lexi to a friends house for a playdate and Kennedy and I went skiing!!! WE LOVE to SKI! Kennedy is getting really good! I made her go down and a black, and she aced it like a champ!








Brian was working but got asked to shovel the church walk, so I took the girls to "help" me! lol, they had too much fun playing while I did it. But then after, I sat in the truck enjoying watching them play like crazy! So glad these girls have each other!!

No comments: