Friday, January 06, 2017

Some December things & Riley May!

So, now that I was at least beginning to feel better, I wanted my tree up! It happened in stages, because I got so tired so easily, but hey, thats ok!
We had fun decorating the tree together, as always!









new ornament from Nana this year! To remember our Disney trip!! Love it!



Brian went on an overnight ski trip and I didn't want to stay home now that I was feeling pretty good! So we went to Edmonton to see the family. We met Danielle's baby, Atlas! and went to the Legislature grounds to see the christmas lights. 



when we came back, the girls were SOOOOOO excited to see that we had an elf staying out our house! His name was Benji and he wrote us notes and moved all over the house while we were sleeping! Mommy did NOT want an elf, but he came anyway! sneaky little guy!
showing dad the note from benji. 


Brian setting up his new toy! The theatre room is slowly but surely coming along!





I had 7 extra kids in the house, because why not! Giving my friend Jordana a break from kids and then Ben came over with his 3 to help Brian set up his theatre room. So we had 9 kids from 1-8pm! But it was super fun and not nearly as crazy as I expected. I made sugar cookies for them to decorate and they played and played!



movie time! We watched Elf




Then...... the really exciting part! Becky had a baby GIRL!!!!!!
I pulled the girls out of school to go up and be ready for the call. We went up Monday morning and she had her that evening. We were all so excited she had a girl!






I love this picture... and becky is talking to Papa.

Ernesto had to run to work so I got to take Becky home from the hospital!! I loved it!





Nana and Papa came to visit and come to our ward Christmas party. The girls were in the primary nativity. Lexi in the choir, Kennedy a shepherd. They did great! We had Christmas with them too, the girls got these cute coats!



found this on Kennedy's white board.  (M is for mom)

 ginger bread houses

Kennedy's piano recital!




No comments: