Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Spring 2016

how have 2 months gone by since I posted about Disneyland?! Lots to catch up on....
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking....

 Spring walk in the rain. Happy and Bright little cutie!!

Getting tired of making lunches but boy does this one look good! Arugula and steak wrap, veggies and dip, strawberries and homemade lemon poppyseed muffins (the best!)

Jumping before bed!



The most delicious meal I've ever BBQ'd. (Not to be confused by the most delicious meal EVER bbq'd here, but the best I've done. I can't compete with Brian's ribs and wings, but these were a VERY close second! I love them so much. Greek chicken kabobs found on Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I never knew I loved zucchini on the bbq so much! The whole family loved this (the girls only eat the chicken....kids.)

Est Fest 2016- Lethbridge/Stirling for Time Out for Women. We had fun together and got uplifted as well from the conference. Kaylani is there but hard to see!

Mother's Day!! Oh how I love to be reminded what it means to be a mother, to be inspired by mom's I love and admire, tell my own mom and mother in law how much I appreciate them and to love my girls a little more! They treated me so well, and Brian spoiled me for the day! Lunch, nap, a FABULOUS dinner and dessert made by Brian and presents! a great day!

Kennedy's gift to me-- a necklace for her, Lexi and me!! so adorable and sweet.

 LOVE these girls something fierce!

 We went golfing as a family which was actually SO FUN! Lexi loves to just ride in the cart and get out once in a while to look around or dance. she has fun driving the cart. Kennedy is getting pretty good at golfing and is loving it. It was a gorgeous day. I walked the course because there was no room! haha!



a new to us gadget! So excited to get this from our friend Averley! Lexi and I LOVE it! hooray for bike rides where we don't have to stop every 3.5 minutes and can keep a decent pace!!

First tooth gone!! It was super loose, and then she ran into the couch at Auntie Becky's house during Jaden's birthday party! good thing it didn't hurt!



Jeff and Amy came to visit...obviously the kids are stoked.


Uno with my little bug! How can she be in school every day soon?!?! SNIFF SNIFF!! going to miss my little buddy.

lets not forget this guy. Love him to pieces!!

I had to snap a pic to send to my Sister in law, Devonee. I ran out the door so fast and didn't realize until I got there that I had so many colours on!! I was laughing so hard. Pink shirt, orange shorts, purple socks and turquoise shoes! I guess I was tired when I got dressed!

New YELLOW shoes for Lexi. Because I couldn't help myself when I saw them!

Here comes gardening time!!! Flowers for the office...fruit (and a few flowers) for home! this was 2 different trips on the same day.


We did a golf tournament with Warren and Averley. It was SUPER fun! It was the BEST weather. Not too hot, not cold, no bugs, just lovely! then the golf course provided dinner after.
 A great date night!


Reading the book of mormon before bed.

This guy is a non-stop worker!!! Trying so hard to finish his putting green.



but at least we got the garden finished!!! hooray for that! it looks so much better. And so sad our fence had to come down! Apparently you can't block the chainlink against the path! grrrrrr.

We have a whole box for strawberries, raspberries and pumpkins. then we have radishes, lettuce, green onions, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers. 

There was a daddy daughter dance in town and Brian took the girls. They LOVED it! The girls felt like they were going to the ball!






Brian and I had a fancy date too- the temple and then a fancy steak house - Vintage, that we love!




No comments: