Wednesday, February 03, 2016

January in a nut shell...

January was a good month!  

We got lots of pretty snow and even though the temps were -27, Kennedy and I went skiing anyway! I honestly don't know how we didn't freeze to death, there was NO WIND on the hill, and we were bundled good! We had a very fun time skiing, even if we did have to hike for 20 minutes from the top of one chairlift to the other because the chair we took only had a BLACK going down. Kennedy looked down at it and cried. So we hiked. It was brutal. But I was so upbeat and positive and encouraging- I was practically a Disney character! And we did it! then stuck to the green and blues we knew! (Since then, Kennedy went back with dad and was able to do that black!! So proud of her, I think it was just a bit early in the season and she was nervous. she gets braver with Daddy)

Kennedy had skating at school.

Kennedy is trying to get better at hair. She is doing braids in her own hair and attempting buns (and getting very frustrated). Here's a day she did Lexi's hair. Lexi was really happy.

A cute and comfy outfit--perfect pick me up to get going on my day!

After lots of research and debating, we bought a Blendtec! We used the gift card from my parents for Christmas towards it and shelled out the rest! (So pricey!) but I LOVE it already!
 Brian and I went on a fun date night. We tried a new place that was Southern BBQ & Crab Shack. not so great food, but really fun atmosphere!!


Lexi and I went shopping and she picked out these bright pink jeans. She normally hates jeans and has refused to wear them since she was 2, but she loves these!!

Jordana and I sent our kids to school (and she had someone watching her little ones) and we went SKIING! we felt a bit guilty for having such a fun day in the middle of the week, but we got over it and had a blast!! We missed Averley! :(



No comments: