Friday, September 25, 2015

something for me!

I've wanted braces for years and ever since I've heard of Invisalign, I've wanted those. My teeth weren't that crooked in Junior High & High School, in fact the orthodontist said it wasn't worth me gettting braces. But ever since I got my wisdom teeth out (I think I was 22?) my teeth have been crowding. I've talked to a couple dentists and learned I am a good candidate for invisalign. Hooray! Well, I finally took the plunge and got them! I am so excited for straight pretty teeth!!

The first 3 days were incredibly painful, then I was pretty good. I switch my trays every 2 weeks and I can expect a couple days of pain with each new tray. I'll have them on until April,


After that I'll need a retainer for bed or a permanent bar behind my bottom teeth. Its taking some getting used to, but I love that I can take them out to brush and floss!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray! I'm still so happy I had them. It is truly amazing how my teeth still shift if I go a few nights without my retainer (4 yrs later).
I'm excited to see some after pics

Lynn said...

Cute Jessica!