Monday, August 17, 2015

a few baptism pictures

What a lovely baptism for Kennedy. Lots of family was here to share in her special day.
It was sweet and simple and just what I envisioned. The spirit was there and I think Kennedy really understood what was going on and felt Heavenly Father's love for her. What a special day this was.

My favourite part was when she came out of the water, up to the change room to me. We shared such a special moment. We hugged and I cried and she told me how wonderful she felt inside. It was a treasured moment I will never forget. I felt like I caught a glimpse of her soul and just felt this overwhelming love for her. I know Heavenly Father loves this little girl so much and I am privileged to raise her. He loves His children so much and must be so happy to see them follow Him!!














We also took some pictures outside, just waiting on those from my mom :)

No comments: