Monday, April 27, 2015

Easter

So first off, we have our traditional Easter dresses that the girls go shopping for with Daddy. That is seriously my fave tradition that we do! 




Then we went to Stirling for Easter. LaVerle, Kaylani, Devonee and myself went down to Great Falls for the day. We had a great time, I love those ladies!! And the 3 of us bought matching bling hats!

And the "Easter Bunny" came....although some 7 year old may have walked in on me filling eggs...so Mom did the hunt. But luckily the real Easter Bunny left a treat and a book waiting for us at our house!!



And I had to fight off some kids, but I managed to hold baby Emma for a while! I love this girl! she is such a happy baby! (and she could easily be mine, she looks like Lexi did)

It was a fabulous weekend.

No comments: