Thursday, February 05, 2015

January...

...mostly in Instagram pictures!


Playing with the project Life app...
Lexi started dance class!! As you can see, she is VERY excited! She was practically vibrating with excitement! It is an 8 week trial class for 3-4 year olds.

Jordana and I took the kids to a play place in Red Deer. the kids loved it!! Kiera and Lexi are best buds!

Lexi has been my awesome little cleaning buddy! She cleans the tubs like a champ!

My mama came to visit!! Hooray for that! I love this picture - all 3 of them on an ipad!!

Brian and I escaped to go skiing 2 times in January!! Once with some friends from the ward, and the other was a 2 night hotel stay in Canmore with Robyn and Logan! fun times!! Love skiing with Brian and friends!

and these little chickadees love to have baths in my tub! We added bubbles and when you put the jets on, the bubbles get HUGE! haha!! Rub a dub dub, 2 floating heads in a bubbly tub!

Good times in January!!

No comments: