Friday, November 07, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Monks



My Grandma passed away unexpectedly on Oct. 28, 2014. The funeral was the following Monday. Even though its really hard to say goodbye, I know she will live again and we will see her one day. It was a hard few days and it will continue to be very rough for my family, especially my mom and her brothers and my grandpa.

It was wonderful to see all my family, I love when Uncle Brent and Aunty Mandy and Makenna come from Ontario. I loved going to visit my Grandparents in Ontario. We went every year as a kid. Its a long way to go, but I'm happy my mom made it a priority. My poor grandpa now has to face life without his sweetheart of 56 years. That is VERY hard to see.

I'm very grateful for such a loving family that can lean on each other.  I adore them!! xoxo

2 comments:

Kay said...

Love the updates. Grandma and Grandpa were actually married 56 years, would have been 57 in January. A wonderful legacy!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. We love spending time with all of you guys. It was a rough time but being around all the family made it so special. She will be miss. :(.
Love all you guys.